EKIKO, EGIRIKITI, OMUKO
Luo –Mulembe, (Muirikiti, Kiyirikiti, Bwiko, Murogoto, Bagisu-Mbale Mbambangoma, Muhuti.)
Botanical name: Erythrina Abyssinica. Red hot Porker, Coral tree, Lucy bean tree.
Parts used:- Roots, Bark, Flowers, and Leaves = Colonic Irrigation.
• Omuti ogu, nigukora aha ndwara y’Ebinyoro, Enziku, kandi wagukandisa enyingo eziri kukushasha zikakuhurura munoonga nizitebenkana.
(Rheumatism) n’ebibabi ebishekwire obikandise Omugongo, ninga teekyera hamwe ebishushu byomire oyetambire ebizubu by’Omutima, obusaasi bwa Uterus dislocation and pain, Omushwija ogukoniire omumubiri, teeka barks, Omutwe ogukukira oguteera abarwire Aids, Ekimuri kijunge otonyanzye omunyindo. (Eitondo)
• Teeka ekiganja ky’ebishushu ebyomire oba 200g ez’ensano y’ebishushu omu Litre emwe, then boil until a cup and ½, and take ½ a glass, x 2 a day.
Note: Embibo zekiko niziita, zirimu obutwa, kandi bwaza omushagama nibukora nk’oburoggo, omuntu atunga endwaray’ebihaha, n’okwisya kubi, Nizirwaza stroke.
• A bark of young stems, is used in a medicine for treating eyes when there is an inflammation of the eyelids (Trachoma)
• The bark is boiled with goats meet or lacal chicken for treating Gonorrhea.
• Roots are used for treating Malaria, Syphilis and snake bites.
• The Bark is also roasted until black, then powdered and the then the powder applied to burns and general body swellings.
• Back decoction used for the Kidney problems, including Gallbladder stones, Duodenal Ulcers and East coast fever in Livestock.
• Bark decoction used as an antidote for snake bites.
• For Gonorrhea 50g of bark powder to a liter of water for Enema 2 times a day for 30 days = Syphilis free.
• Worms: drink ½ a glass x 3, and also hip bath to hot water and other medicine for Rheumatism and general body pain.
• Dysentery: pound the flower ninga ofuubeeke omurureere, narishi ojumbikye omu-rwongoto (omwiiju), then soak in cold water and take ¼ a glass x3.
• Gastric Ulcers: Boil the leaves with sim sim paste, 6 spoons x 3 a day for a week.
• Open and not healing wounds: Esaano yekishushu wagaitamu ekimuri and tie on it, Ebishushu biteekire gye nibikiza Fresh wounds
• Hernia: Mix 50g of powder to hot water and do enema
• It is a wounder herbal medicine for Heart problems, Backaches, Uterus dislocation, wounds and persistence fever.
• Yellow fever; provoke abortion, Skin Ulcers, Snakebites, Provoke MPs, Ebizimba, Kisipi, Okuluma omundanto, and Stop Vomiting . ERYTHRINA ABYSSINICA
Researched and approved by: Proficient Muteguya Goodrich
thanx vry much
Great my dear. Keep visiting and commenting on how best we can serve you and the communities.
These may be can ,God bless u keep up
Amen. God bless you too.
Thanks Alot 4 Not Leting The People To Die Unknowing, May The Lord Keep U Using U
God bless you Michael. pass this knowledge to others by sharing http://www.asecodeafrica.com link
thanks dear. God bless you.
welcome dear. God bless